Saturday, February 25, 2012

Post Secrets

So about the time Jack was born I knew I was going to be stuck in the hospital for a few days with nothing to do but spend time with Lisa, and Jack. Boredom was going to come quickly. I was trying to find some blogs to read and one was suggested to me about a site called Post Secrets.

I became instantly hooked. It became a guilty pleasure of mine just like listening to “Love Line on HFS” when I was in High School (let me be honest here I would still listen to it today).

I make going to Post Secrets part of my Monday routine. This past week I found the below secret that was so funny to me I just had to share.



Somewhere out there a guy was being a giant dick and broke some poor girl heart. But they made me laugh and that is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment